Requirements to apply: Vendors MUST HAVE all required permits & licenses necessary for their business operation. If you are unsure of what you may need, click HERE to contact the health department for clarification.
- Cottage Food: There are no permits needed for cottage food vendors
- On-site Prepared Food: Please have food managers/food handlers permit and be prepared to submit upon application approval
- Pre-Prepared Food: Please have your food manufacturers permit and food managers/food handlers permit and be prepared to submit upon application approval
- Farmers: Please have your business insurance and be prepared to submit upon application approval
- Food Trucks: Please have your business insurance, food managers/food handlers permit, Montgomery County permit, menu and be prepared to submit upon application approval
- Artisians: Please have your sales tax permit (click HERE to get one) and be prepared to submit upon application approval
PLEASE NOTE: we ask our vendors to be committed to our market to provide consistency for our customers. Our customers take the time out of their schedules to shop small and local and it is important that when they arrive, they have the same consistency they would get if they went to a BIG BOX store. We can not expect our customers to be faithful to our market, if our vendors do not lead by example in faithfulness to our market. The vendor booth is 10' x 10' and costs for an outdoor booth is $20 per market. Indoor booths are climate controlled with electricity access and are $40 per market. Vendor fees are collected upon set up each week. Discounted, month to month rates are available upon request.